What's on your MFP motivated bucket list?

Options
13»

Replies

• curiousmissclay
    Options
    Oh well done mrs i love this questions!
    One thing on my bucket list would be that i want to go rock climbing when im small enough.Only on an indoor wall thing but ive always wanted to do it but feared id be to heavy.

XX
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I want a belly button ring. LOL I know but Ive wanted one for years and I refuse to get one with a fat stomach. It kinda gonna be my reward after I finally lose all my weight.

This!

And I want to run a half marathon. (On my secret bucket list that I only get out and look out when there's nobody out to laugh at me, I actually want to do a full marathon.... But not for a while!)
  • chinamonkey
    chinamonkey Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I want to have a pinup photo session done when I reach my weightloss goal. :) Can't wait!

dont wait!!! do it now!!!! its all about the camera angle, poses and lighting!!! are you in the UK? i can point you to the lady who did my shoots, she does them for the public too, with great hair and makeup!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Third the belly button ring. I don't even want one any more (haven't since I was a teenager) but will get one on the damn principle of it!! :-D (Not there yet though, waaays to go).

Also agree that the short hair cut looks quite stunning.
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options

And I want to run a half marathon. (On my secret bucket list that I only get out and look out when there's nobody out to laugh at me, I actually want to do a full marathon.... But not for a while!)

Me too!