I am NEW

denimdowns
denimdowns Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone -

I just joined myfitnesspal - just wanted to say HI....... I am in Michigan anyone else????

Replies

• Hello Everyone -

I just joined myfitnesspal - just wanted to say HI....... I am in Michigan anyone else????
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    WELCOME!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I'm in Texas!!! :flowerforyou:
  • I'm new too. I live in Texas....but we're probably as cold this morning as you are in Michigan!
    Good luck on your weight loss!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I'm a neighbor in Ohio! Welcome to the boards! :flowerforyou: Oh...and BBBbbbrrrrr! It's cold up here!
  • tvon27
    tvon27 Posts: 9
    Hi...I'm in Oregon...Good Luck everyone. :bigsmile:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome...sorry, I'm in Illinois. Good luck on your weight loss.
  • Hi! I am in Nebraska and just starting too! I LOVE this website!! Good luck :) Heather
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi to ALL of you newest "newbie's", and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
    ps. I'm in NH here. It's 14 degrees and snowing. I just came in from raking the roof and shoveling off the deck and pathways. (cold, but GOOD exercise!) My husband can snow blow the driveway. I did THAT the other day and managed to run over the mailbox and beat the crap out of it! :laugh: So, I'll leave HIM that job!
This discussion has been closed.