im craving the gym!!!

Options
its almost 10 am. I did a 5 mile run yesterday morning, weights last night at home, and now its 10 am, and im craving the gym! the only problem is..theres like a blizzard outside and everything's closed

I WANT THE GYM!!!

Replies

• natashak
    Options
    its almost 10 am. I did a 5 mile run yesterday morning, weights last night at home, and now its 10 am, and im craving the gym! the only problem is..theres like a blizzard outside and everything's closed

I WANT THE GYM!!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I here ya my MA friend, my husband is shoveling the driveway so we can go.!!

big.6739611453135640576.jpg

Kathy

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mommy_of_3_boys
    Options
    Omg, I definitely know how you feel! Except there's no snow in VA.. I have a diff problem! I have a gym membership but I haven't been able to go since I had my baby 2 mos ago bc they won't take him.. he's too young! My husband's in the Navy so I have no one to watch him while I go! I MISS BALLY!!!! lol Had I known that they wouldn't take infants (they didn't tell me this when I signed up & I had 2 other kids) I would've chosen a different gym! Sorry, that was kind of like a little vent! lol
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    I'm from MA too! Snow has totally been interfering with workout days. Very annoying!