30 Day Shred AND Six Weeks Pack

Options
So, you might think Im crazy, but I got those two DVDs from Jillian Michaels and I'm thinking about doing both of them for quicker results. I wanna know if its a bad idea or if someone did that, or someone wanna do this with me.
Im having trouble with my eating, so I really think I should do more exercise.
Also been skipping pump and step classes.

Can somebody help me ? :)

(Sorry about the english mistakes, not my first language)

Edit: Ops, I forgot to ask. How do I record them on MFP? 30DS I heard of "circuit training"...

Replies

• MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    If you can do them both without injuring yourself then I don't see why not. Good luck!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I'm going on holiday in a few weeks so doing 2 a-days at the moment.

I do 30 day shred everyday and various classes at my gym about 3 days a week. Days I don't do classes I do 6 week 6 pack. Its not to much exercise together only makes up 1 hour!

Remember though it's 70% nutrition!
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine :) I used to do the shred and alternate going for a run and going for a walk. My only problem was my knees from the high impact from the shred and the running (old basketball and running injuries). Listen to your body but I'm sure you'll be alright!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    I just started Six weeks 6 pack this week, and I really like it. I believe that you can do both they are pretty good. Add as a friend if you like we can push each other during these workouts. Where are you from?
  • maaalva
    maaalva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine :) I used to do the shred and alternate going for a run and going for a walk. My only problem was my knees from the high impact from the shred and the running (old basketball and running injuries). Listen to your body but I'm sure you'll be alright!

Added. :) I'm from Brazil...

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the advices. ^^
    Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention, I'm not planning on doing the second right after the first... I actually have a lot of free time most days of the week, so I can have a break between them.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with 6w6p, how long do the workouts take and how similar to Shred?
  • maaalva
    maaalva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I guess it a lot harder, but still havent watched the whole video to see how long it takes. Done the 30DS though, kikced my butt HARD...
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm doing both. I started on Monday. I do 6w6p M-F only. Q