Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Crush or Hopeless

2»

Replies

• dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    bump
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    As in instructor my job has a lot of pieces, I have to remember what I'm doing, when I'm doing it, communicate it clearly and concisely to my class, and contect with my class through verbal instruction and eye contact. I smile and wink and encourage. I'm not saying it's not a possibility, but I am saying that it would be a good idea to get a better feel for the playing field before potentially making your group ex experience uncomfortable.
    Go up after class and talk to her. Find out what she like to do, mention events going on that have to do with that, see if she's putting herself out there or even if she's in a position to put herself out there. One thing you must know is that just because she's not wearing a ring, doesn't mean she doesn't have one in her bag . . . I never wear mine when I work out.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    I have a friend who's wife is a spin and Zumba instructor and she has to deal with guys making passes at her quite a bit. I'm not telling you this to discourage you but to warn you that she may be inclined to reject an advance from a class member just because she may get that all the time. So be careful how you approach at and make she she knows you're serious and not just being a "typical" guy.

I think the above is likely to apply in this case.

You could try going commando in some short workout shorts and see if you get any bites trolling, other than that I'd leave it.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    She probably afraid you'll have a heart attack, and the thought of giving you CPR scares her.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Don't do it.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    You should go up there during the middle of class and tip her back and give her the largest kiss you've ever gave someone. She will melt in your arms and you guys will live happily ever after.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Well, before I'd ask him out, I'd consider the potential consquences.

If he's into you, you'll date and things may work out, so you'll be a happy, loved, camper.
    If you date and things don't work out, it may be awkard. Will you be able to work out with him and accept that?
    Also, if he turns you down, will you be able to move on and continue to take his classes?

You have to weight your comfort level and move forward from there.

Shannon
  • dckim
    She probably afraid you'll have a heart attack, and the thought of giving you CPR scares her.

good point. :sick:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Say you do ask her out, and she turns you down. What then? If it would make you too uncomfortable to keep going to class, then I would say don't do it. Focus on your health. On the other hand, if you can handle it and not take it personally, then go for it.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Well, before I'd ask him out, I'd consider the potential consquences.

If he's into you, you'll date and things may work out, so you'll be a happy, loved, camper.
    If you date and things don't work out, it may be awkard. Will you be able to work out with him and accept that?
    Also, if he turns you down, will you be able to move on and continue to take his classes?

You have to weight your comfort level and move forward from there.

Shannon

Sorry... I didn't know if I was talking about a he/she. No offense intended!

Shannon
  • dckim
    update - now i have crush on bunch of my group fitness instructors. something about sweating and listening to them yell "push!" or "give it all you got!" :love:
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    After 3 months you better come up with some king of story!

**** or get of the pot!!
  • thop123
    thop123 Posts: 65 Member
    This sounds like how everyone thinks the Starbuck's barrista is hot for them...

hhahahhahahah!
  • dckim
    After 3 months you better come up with some king of story!

**** or get of the pot!!

ok, it's not sensational but my cardio kickbox instructor somehow finds way to touch me in the class or come right next to me and do the combo (shadow boxing). one time she used her towel to wipe my sweat off the floor. kinda erotic if you think about it.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    get some ky jelly and use your imagination to the fullest extent possible and tada delema solved. Well most oif the time
  • dckim
    get some ky jelly and use your imagination to the fullest extent possible and tada delema solved. Well most oif the time

how do you think i spent last 3 months? or since i was 13... :smokin: