Did anyone watch Biggest Loser Season 12

Options
Boy if I could be on Bob's team I could have lost 20lbs by now?

Replies

• mrdalton
    Options
    I am always so motivated as I watch the show. Then when they weigh in I get really depressed. It took me 6 months to loose 15 pounds and they are loosing 20+ in one week. It just isnt fair.
  • alohabrie
    Options
    Is that this season? I couldn't believe those numbers. Darvatt (new coach, not sure of name) is hot!
  • Suzymo3
    Suzymo3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I know, I like the new BL cast. They should be fun to watch. Can't wait for next week. I'm rooting for the middle agers!!
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    Is that this season? I couldn't believe those numbers. Darvatt (new coach, not sure of name) is hot!

I saw him being interviewed on late night I agree he is HOT!
  • beach127
    Options
    I did, love the show and Darvatt is definetly hot!!
  • ZoAnnAlexis
    Options
    I loooove the Biggest Loser! I definitely watched. It is just enough motivation the keep me going through the week, I think "Hey, if they can do it, so can I!" Just about the time that I start to lose hope, there is a new episode on! :)
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    I LOVE Biggest Loser and yes Dolvett is hot.....I am between the middle agers and the young team because I really like both trainers......I always tape the show on Tuesday night and then watch it on Wed while I do my treadmill and then no commercials and they motivate me to work out the entire time I am watching.....
  • brocksmom
    brocksmom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I will have to start watching again
  • hecallsmeroses
    Options
    watched it and like the new concept of age groups but I have two questions......

what happened to Jillian this season and what do you think of Anna?
  • timeforme23
    Options
    watched it and like the new concept of age groups but I have two questions......

Supposedly she got tired of the contestants play games. I dont think Anna will last. Shes WAY too nice to be a trainer on that show.
  • YoungerNextYear59937
    Options
    Most any overweight person could lose 10 or 20 pounds in a week if they worked out 6-8 hours a day like they do! Also, notice how intense their workouts are. I was working out on the elliptical every day and hit a plateau. I watched the Biggest Loser one Tuesday night and thought to myself "WOW, I don't work out that hard." It was my aha moment. I increased my intensity, not the amount of time and lost the rest of the weight easily.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am interested to see how this all plays out. I am not too sure about Anna... I really wish Brett and the boxing girl returned. Bob of course is amazing as always. And I want to see what Dolvett brings to the show.
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options

Supposedly she got tired of the contestants play games. I dont think Anna will last. Shes WAY too nice to be a trainer on that show.

She is definetly too nice. She's still doing professional Tennis too. She's not really devoted to this. All the other trainers were trainers before Biggest Loser. She has to go
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I would like Anna, but I do. I agree that she is too nice...makes me wonder if things would have been different if she was coaching a younger team.

I work out 3 hours a day, and I feel dead most of the time. These people work out 5-6 hours a day. I don't know HOW they do it!
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Rumor has it that Jillian is adopting this year...or has already.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I heard the contestants are severely dehydrated to make weigh-ins. So when they go home they gain back water weight just from not being hydrated properly.
  • elfie9863
    Options
    Actually...I read a blog a few months ago from a girl on last season, I think it was in a fitness magazine of some sort...anyway, she said that in REALITY the week (which you think is 7 days) is actually anywhere from 10-15 days and really not a week. She also had a ton of interesting stuff about really happens on that show, which made me really not respect it anymore. I still watch it though.