Newbie here

kajudalu
kajudalu Posts: 13
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to the site. I began using it on January 1st and have lost 3 pounds already! I'm thrilled that such a simple method can have such dramatic results for me.

87385.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to the site. I began using it on January 1st and have lost 3 pounds already! I'm thrilled that such a simple method can have such dramatic results for me.

87385.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    mfpwelcome001-1.png

Hi, glad to have you join us! YAY on the lbs. lost:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! This site is so awesome and so are the people!! Congrats on the weight loss!!
  • HELLO I AM NEW HERE TOO. SO ALL I HAVE TO DO IS NOT EAT MORE CALORIES THAN I BURN OFF RIGHT?
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to the site. I began using it on January 1st and have lost 3 pounds already! I'm thrilled that such a simple method can have such dramatic results for me.

Congratulations on the 3 pounds! That's great, keep it up!
    It really IS simple, as well as downright easy (for the most part!) to lose the weight that you want to!
    I can't say enough good about MFP's daily food and exercise logs, and all the wonderfully supportive members here! :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    HELLO I AM NEW HERE TOO. SO ALL I HAVE TO DO IS NOT EAT MORE CALORIES THAN I BURN OFF RIGHT?

Welcome!
    Read all the "newbie' posts under: all topics; general, as well as any in the "help" section at the top. They will answer most of your questions. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.