jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    More like borrowed for the evening.

yupp

A few times, oops!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Nope, I have been with my first and only since I was 14, ten years!
    I was 14 too when I met my hubby!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    stole no, borrowed yes
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Stolen--no. Gently persuaded via the presentation of better options and benefits--yes.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    eff no, but some middle-aged-bar-worn-top-40-lovin-*kitten* tried to steal mine once.. true story.
  • ladycomix
    Options
    Have had one stolen. I came home whilst she was...getting use out of the loan?

If it weren't for that, there's one now I'd steal. Can't see taking him when I know how'd she'd feel though. I've occasionally borrowed him for solo inspirational purposes though. :devil:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Once in like, middle school. Does that even count?! lol. There was once in high school where I made out and other things with a friend of a friend's boyfriend. :embarassed: I let my hormones over power my good sensibilities. Sigh. I kinda felt bad about it...kind of.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Yes I have.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I didn't, but I borrowed one for a night. I didn't know he was taken....
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    eff no, but some middle-aged-bar-worn-top-40-lovin-*kitten* tried to steal mine once.. true story.

bwahahahaha, no woman could ever steal a man from you!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

now "stealing" somebody without knowledge of it is one thing. It "just happening" between two is another. But going out and making an effort to take the affections of somebody who is already happily taken just seems weird to me.
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options

now "stealing" somebody without knowledge of it is one thing. It "just happening" between two is another. But going out and making an effort to take the affections of somebody who is already happily taken just seems weird to me.

I'd definitely make an attempt at stealing the op !
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    errrrr I mean if the opportunity presented itself
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My best friends boyfriend senior year of high school. But in my defense... I didnt do it intentionally! Im just terrible at reading signals and a major flirt.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    My best friends boyfriend senior year of high school. But in my defense... I didnt do it intentionally! Im just terrible at reading signals and a major flirt.

I'm a major flirt, totally accidentally. I've really had to work to tone it down lol.
  • dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nope but I've had 2 wives stolen... Both cheating on me..
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Now why would you post this thread?
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Yes..then Karma bit me in the *kitten*...we worked that out and will be married in feb
  • haleyvelez
    haleyvelez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Stole my friend's salsa partner once.
  • Tiffanydepiano
    Tiffanydepiano Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yep.
    I'm a changed woman now though. I just didn't really see anything wrong with it before. Someone really smart about that sort of thing sort of made it clear to me.
    Maybe I got fat out of karma for being such a man stealing b!tch.:devil: That's a joke for all of you literalists.