My Very First Day

Options
My brother recommended this site--he's lost 21 lbs so far! So I'm starting today--I have 41 lbs to lose in all. Any prayers would be appreciated! :smile:

Replies

• aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! This is a great way to keep motivated, good luck on your journey, feel free to friend me if you would like some support! =D
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP -today is the first day of the rest of your life. WE can do this. Just remember to move & drink lots of water
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome! Best of luck to you!
  • zxmarekxz
    zxmarekxz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you can do it! the weight will fly off with ease as long as you track everything!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    you have mine and you have picked a great site....i highly reccomend it. best of luck on your journey!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I'm not a religious man, but I'll do some preacher curls for you.

:drinker:
  • Multistyles
    Options
    Just have faith and you can do anything. Good luck on your journey.
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I've lost 14 in 8 weeks so far with this website and exrcise. Welcome!
  • Multistyles
    Options
    I'm not a religious man, but I'll do some preacher curls for you.

:drinker:

lol good one
  • foodlovermary
    foodlovermary Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "Let him ask in faith, not wavering. James 1:6 I ask God in faith to help you (and me) with this diet and know He will help us from wavering. I have lost 7 pounds with his help but have a long way yet to go. With His help I can do this!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Welcome....take it one day at a time...record all your food intake and start moving and you should see some great results. Good luck :smile:
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I'm tracking every day so far--and kiwi--thanks for the "preacher curls" ha! :)
  • kh79
    kh79 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me :smile: