New to this site

jodijohnson
jodijohnson Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to say Hi and look forward to hearing all of the success stories.

Replies

• I just wanted to say Hi and look forward to hearing all of the success stories.
  • Dirty
    Dirty Posts: 4
    You so sweet baby ! We are going to do this together.:heart:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    I just wanted to say Hi and look forward to hearing all of the success stories.

Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome and follow just what BrenNew said! Everyone on here is so supportive!! You will love it here and everything is easy to follow! Good luck!!
  • scuba6randy
    scuba6randy Posts: 34 Member
    New myself, hello to everyone. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I do have some and I think this website will give me the tools to make better choices and motivate me more. I would say "good luck" but it's really more like "stay motivated and be determined".
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    New myself, hello to everyone. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I do have some and I think this website will give me the tools to make better choices and motivate me more. I would say "good luck" but it's really more like "stay motivated and be determined".
    You can do this!!! This site has helped me stay motivated and I think that is great!
  • Ok baby I am ready. Let's get this done together. I know we are both determined and will get this accomplished.
This discussion has been closed.