Hello Everyone

Options
Well, I am 30 years old. I weigh in at 215 on 9/10/11 and now I weighed in at 199.1. I am really excited. Already had my down times. And probably many more. I found this on my phone apps and I truly love how I can scan my food on. I have used this site for the past three days and I wish I had found it when I started my goal. My only thing is, is anyone having any problems meeting their calorie count max per day? I have not changed my eating at all considering I think I eat OK. 3 meals a day and I still can't hit my calorie amount it suggests.. I am always under between 300 and 700 calories. any suggestions?

Replies

• 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Great job at the weight loss. I'm not sure about the calories but there will be plenty of others who have suggestions. I always hit mine and have to try very hard not to go over. So I will leave that question to others who may have experience with that.:smile:
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    Welcome!

i think the calorie goal they give you is too much (in my opinion). It's saying I should have over 1,500 cals a day. But, I WON'T eat that much in a day. You are supposed to have at least 1,200 a day. I generally have either a little less or a little more than 1,200. But, I try really hard not to go over 1,400, and if i ever do, it's like 10-15 over. If you have at least 1,200 daily, you should be fine.

good luck to you & way to go on how much you have lost so far!! :smile: