Chocolate related disaster- please help!

Options
Didn't have a lot of sleep last night, course early this morning, heaps of yummy chocolatey snacks at aforementioned course plus stress of the approaching due date of a really important assignment.

Not a good combo at all.

So my question is that I've eaten the rest of my calories (dinner calories) in chocolate... I would have gone and got more but I restrained myself (NSV?!)... I'm not feeling hungry but I could eat... do I have dinner regardless? Or exhibit some self control and hold out til breakfast so I can get back on track and start tomorrow afresh?

Replies

• Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Oh I do this sometimes so I can sympathise. I would have some dinner, steam up some vegies, they arn't worth much and will fill you up. Nothing worse than going to bed hungry, make up for it tomorrow. Or can you fit in some exercise to earn something to eat.
  • kittyretreat
    Options
    Oh I do this sometimes so I can sympathise. I would have some dinner, steam up some vegies, they arn't worth much and will fill you up. Nothing worse than going to be hungry, make up for it tomorrow. Or can you fit in some exercise to earn something to eat.

Basically what she said, except I would suggest adding a small portion of very lean protein but little or no carbs (I guess you could consider chocolate your carb du jour???) . I think a balanced meal is best, to get in all your nutrition requirements.

I have done the same thing from time to time, my downfall is chips. I wouldn't worry about it.
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I ate a load of chocolate yesterday and only left myself with 100 cals for dinner so I forced myself to do some exercise and bagged an extra 700 cals! Felt much better for it and didn't feel so guilty about scoffing the chocolate! lol
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    Oh I do this sometimes so I can sympathise. I would have some dinner, steam up some vegies, they arn't worth much and will fill you up. Nothing worse than going to bed hungry, make up for it tomorrow. Or can you fit in some exercise to earn something to eat.

I really want to fit in some exercise but my gym closes early today and I need to finish off this assignment! Yuck

I think the veggies are a good idea if I get hungry a little bit later........ thanks :-)