What's your favorite workout DVD

Options
Just want to know what everyone's favourite workout DVD is for using at home. I am currently doing Zumba and 30 Day Shred, but am getting bored need some new ones into the mix. Need something that uses little to no equipment ( I only have hand weights). Thanks all :)

Replies

• sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    leslie sansone. its a walking in your home dvd great work out and sweat. lol
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    all jillian michaels dvd
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hands down.....Insanity!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    For me its about the instructor. I personally don't care for the screaming crazies.
    I enjoy Chris Freytag as an instructor. She has a variety of DVD's out there.
    For Pilates, I like Jennifer Kries. (The Method- its way old... but available via Netflix)
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    p90x :) the kempo part of it i love it i just wish it was like 5hrs long!!! lol :love:
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    CRUNCH Super Slim Down Yoga and Pilates with Ellen. She is amazing.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    p90x :) the kempo part of it i love it i just wish it was like 5hrs long!!! lol :love:

Exactly this. Great for getting the anger out!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I am recovering from a knee injury so can't go too mad I have just bought the golden oldie Rosemary Conley's fitness triple pack. Dirt cheap on Amazon and I am trying the 7 day fat burner you can work at your own pace so that is good. Still have the other two to look at yet. But so far I like it. If you are not very fit yet this is a good one to start with. She also has "real" people excercising with her and she tells you how much they have lost so that is motivational for me anyway.
  • TiraG
    TiraG Posts: 68
    Options
    Hands down---"The Firm" dvds
  • MKB83
    MKB83 Posts: 31
    Options

P90X Kenpo is my fave too!
  • darcyrobillard
    Options
    all jillian michaels dvd

DIDO...and they are relatively inexpensive about 10 dollars a piece and all you need are hand weights and a yoga mat. I also love Turbo Jam with Chalean Johnson but this is an entire series and if I rember right it was over $100
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire and 30 Day Shred
  • duchessoftealestates
    Options
    without a doubt...INSANITY!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels~ any of them...
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    wow, we've had netflix for over a year and I just realized reading this thread they have workout stuff! ha! thanks for the tip :)
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I like the 'Clubland - Workout Of Your Life' its a cardio dance workout dvd, really good! starts off pretty easy, then the dance moves get more intense. And then theres a cool off and toning up section. Its really good! Gets the heart rate up, and defo burning those cals! :)
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    These are the following instructors that use very little equipment, and hand weights. Of course I think all these workouts are great also.

Jillian Michaels - I have everything of hers except for the ones that she does with the other instructors on the Biggest Loser. All of them are great.

Tom Holland - Supreme 90 and his other workouts are great!

Chris Freytag - She just came out with new workouts called 10 Pounds Slimdown Xtreme. All the workouts in this series are great. Right now you can see them all on Exercisetv OnDemand.
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I use any jillian michaels and the bob harper one's are good too. I sweat a lot more with the bob dvd's.
  • xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the feedback, definitely some good suggestions there I am going to be looking into :)
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    P90X Plyometrics. I hated it.... then, I loved it! But seriously, I never get tired of this one and even though I'm no longer on the P90X schedule, I still do this workout once a week.