I'm so excited

Options
Paying my own gym membership will definitely keep me motivated. I just joined Gold's Gym. There isn't much to choose from here in Tallahassee so that was the best/cheapest one.

I was working out before I moved here at the Y but I wasn't always going. It was a family membership so I wasn't paying for it. Now that I've moved away for school I had to find my own gym. I'm so excited to go workout soon.

Replies

• HealthyKt78
    Options
    Paying my own gym membership will definitely keep me motivated. I just joined Gold's Gym. There isn't much to choose from here in Tallahassee so that was the best/cheapest one.

I was working out before I moved here at the Y but I wasn't always going. It was a family membership so I wasn't paying for it. Now that I've moved away for school I had to find my own gym. I'm so excited to go workout soon.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Thats great!

I think getting into the classes is a good way to feel like you have to go to the gym. Maybe try some of those. I know my Gold's has pretty good classes. :flowerforyou:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    Good for you!

It's nice to see, you know your worth it!

Here's to workin' out and workin' it!:drinker:

~Mel
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    I love the topic on this one... I immediately started singing.

I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it, I'm about to loose control and I think I like it! hahaha