Hi :) I just started logging here

Hidden_In_Plain_Sight
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Wanted to say hello to everyone and say how glad to find a sight like this I am. To be able to track with all these great tools, WOW.

You all seem really terrific:flowerforyou:

So who has been the biggest losers :wink: on this site? Would love to be inspired by all of you and I'm sure I will.

Thanks for making me feel welcome!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Wanted to say hello to everyone and say how glad to find a sight like this I am. To be able to track with all these great tools, WOW.

You all seem really terrific:flowerforyou:

So who has been the biggest losers :wink: on this site? Would love to be inspired by all of you and I'm sure I will.

Thanks for making me feel welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hi and Welcome! Check around and you will see some of the best Biggest Losers here! They are so inspirational! They are what is keeping me going. You will find so much support and information on here. Good luck!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Check around there are many! I have been so inspired by them. Welcome and I agree this site is great. You get easy to use tools and wonderful people for support at any time all rolled into one! What more could you want?
    Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Hi there and welcome. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

This site is truly a rose among thorns for weight loss and healthy living! I've never seen so many wonderful, helpful, compassionate people in one place. :noway:

I am not a big loser yet by any stretch of the imagination (only been here since late Nov) but it can be done!

Enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you on the boards! :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome!:flowerforyou:

You will learn in time that this site can be a big help!
    VERY inspirational!

~Mel
  • Melissa, allenhm, Amy & Renea Thank you so very much for the kind welcome I'm new to message boards and feel less scared already.:flowerforyou: :happy:

If there are any tips or hints you can send my way, it would be most appreciated. I've got the food and excercise logging figured out so I feel good about that:wink::smile:
This discussion has been closed.