30 Day Shred works and it's worth it

dlyeates
dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
No pics yet.....I'm waiting til I'm done. But last night I finished Day 10 Level 1. I'm 1/3 of the way through. Here are my measurements:

Starting: 10 days done:
Bust: 44 1/4" 44"
Stomach--
Upper: 39 1/2" 38 1/4"
Middle: 41" 40 1/2"
Lower: 45 3/4" 43 1/2"
Butt: 45 1/2" 44 1/2"
Rt Thigh: 24" 23"
Lt Thigh: 24" 23"
Rt Bicep: 12" 12"
Lt Thigh: 12" 12"

More to come in 10 days!!! But this is visual proof that it works, even for a bigger girl, and for someone who has NEVER in her life before this done 10 straight days of exercise!!!

Replies

• kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Great job to you! I did it for 30 days straight a few months ago! I agree it does work & I challenged myself when I completed it....I did all 3 levels back to back on day 31! Try it - you'll be surprised at what you can accomplish! Good luck & keep up the great work!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Great job!!! I just finished day 4 30DS and I am feeling it!!! Love it so far :)
    YOU are inspiring and keep up the great work!!!:smile:
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Thanks for the inspiration! I have been hesitant, but my 30DS is coming out of the shrink wrap tomorrow!
  • Great job! I only did 25 days of mine and they got a little sporadic about day 20, but I still lost 9 total inches in those days. :) I love JM. But I hate her too. lol
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Great job...I believe it is working for me as well but I don't want to take my measurments just yet. I think this workout is so much more about losing inches than lbs. I can see and feel a different in my stomach, arms, and legs. I just started level 2 last night and wow it is a challenge.

Keep up the great work.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    I'm planning to start next week, but I'm curious about how it work. Are there only three chapters on the DVD? And you do L1 over and over for 10 days, then the same with the other levels? When people talk about being on L1D4 and that kind of thing it almost sounds like it's a new regimen/program every day, but that can't be right?
  • dlyeates
    There are 3 levels and you do each level for 10 days. I thought that would make it boring but she kicked my butt so muxh it was so nice to see how far i came on the one workout. And boy is it a workout!!!
  • Those are some amazing results! Congrats!
  • 23wife
    23wife Posts: 57 Member
    I've been considering getting 30DS - I've heard a lot of good things about it. After reading all of these positive comments I think I'll get it and try it! My main issue is that I get so bored ... do you find yourself getting bored with the work outs since you do the same one for 10 days?
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Awesome job! I'm on level 2 and man it is kicking my butt!
    I kinda got bored by like day 8 but then it is almost time to switch so it isn't too bad
  • Great job!

I'm starting it again tomorrow after giving up halfway through when I got ill!
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    I've been considering getting 30DS - I've heard a lot of good things about it. After reading all of these positive comments I think I'll get it and try it! My main issue is that I get so bored ... do you find yourself getting bored with the work outs since you do the same one for 10 days?

I get seriously bored easily. By the time I get bored with level 1, it's time to move up to level 2. I did get bored with level 2 faster, but I just gave myself an extra reward for completing all 10 days. And then level 3 was really fun for me, so it never got boring! hehe
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member

I'm only on L1D3 so far but I'm not bored - its still hard to keep up so its still challenging.
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Congrats. Amazing results.

I just finished day 11 (L2D1) on the 30 Day Shred but did not do my starting measurements till day 10. Can't wait to see the end results.
  • dlyeates

I never got bored because it was hard and I kept trying to push myself to do each move better. I'm still modifying some of the moves but if you do modify and you start getting bored try not modifying them.

I bought the DVD but right now Comcast On Demand has Level 1 (end 9/26) and Level 2 in their Exercise section. There's a whole Jillian Michaels section. But I'm glad I have it because after these 30 days are done I might try 30 days of alternating (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3) and see if I can do another 30 days!!! I can't believe I'm committed enough to make time to exercise. Today I sent my hubby to nap (he's got jet lag) and the boy played computer games so I could work out during the girl's nap!!! Our son did jumping jacks and some of the cardio behind me!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!