Finally!!!!

Options
Hi all,

It's been very nearly a year with lots of slip up's (and major ones at that!) but I have FINALLY got into the 'overweight' category for BMI!! Who'd have thought I'd be sooo pleased to be overweight!

Started at 245lbs and now 152lbs (17st 7lbs to 10st 12lbs for those in the UK) Now desperately trying to get to 100lbs loss as my next mini target then hopefully aim to be normal (which means loosing another 24lbs!)

I have never been so light in my adult life and I'm planning on keeping it that way by loosing more and keeping it off!!

Thank you fellow MFP's for keeping me motivated!!

Mrs W xx

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow.....that is totally amazing. Congrats on your success :-)
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats. I used to be 20 stone, now at 13. I cannot wait to get to under 11 stone. My healthy weight is around there. I hit overweight recently and I too was happy. haha.

You have done SO well. keep going!
  • 123cat
    123cat Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats to a job well done!!! Life is good for you.:smile:
  • Spurrowell
    Options
    Way to Go. That is incredible! you look great! I am happy for you. Thank you for sharing your happiness.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Most excellent! You have done a fantastic job and should be very proud of yourself!! :drinker:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    I am doing the ***happy dance *** for you! it is these things that keep us on our journey and feel so proud of our accomplishments! you are doing awesome and keep up the great work.....i hit my first mini goal today after 9 months [getting out of the 300 club]...most people would think....well you are still very very over weight....but i have not been less than 300 lbs in a very very long time and it is a huge victory for me....so i totally get where you are coming from! awesome job and best of luck on your continued journey!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    What an incredible journey .... keep going and continue to be strong ! Your making your dreams come true everyday now ... enjoy it ! : ) ♥
  • trailriderdee
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I too can't wait to be overweight someday!
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    wtg! that is exciting.
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY understand your joy! I'm about 7lbs off escaping from the obese category and it CANNOT happen soon enough! Many congratulations and thanks for the stones + lbs conversion,
    an appreciative BRIT :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!