Anybody in or near Wilmington NC?

Options
my hubby thinks we might be moving to North Carolina - somewhere around Wilmington or Hampstead...the first thing i Googled when he told me was gyms in that area, and all that really came up was Curves....does anybody live in that area know of any goodgyms with good class schedules??? i really don't care for a Curves type of gym and i dont want to join one of those T&T gym (tits and testosterone..sorry, but you know the kind i am talking about :laugh: )...i LOVE my gym here - it's my home away from home - so i am really sad at the thought of leaving it...i want to find something comparable so that i'm not miserable over there

Also - do they have Whole Foods or Trader Joe's grocery stores (or farmer's markets) ...somewhere where you can get lots of good fresh veggies?????

Now i am getting greedy....if you live in or around this area, what are some good places to start looking at houses? We have a daughter who will be starting Kinder so we'd like a town that is family friendly with lots of parks and good schools....don't want to be too far away from civilization (i DO need my Target and Walmart!)...We were told that Hampstead is good - very good schools....i am leaning towards Wilmington as it seems to be big and i am sure they have plenty of good things to do around there...any other suggestions????

:heart: Shelley

Replies

• FletcherChic
    Options
    my hubby thinks we might be moving to North Carolina - somewhere around Wilmington or Hampstead...the first thing i Googled when he told me was gyms in that area, and all that really came up was Curves....does anybody live in that area know of any goodgyms with good class schedules??? i really don't care for a Curves type of gym and i dont want to join one of those T&T gym (tits and testosterone..sorry, but you know the kind i am talking about :laugh: )...i LOVE my gym here - it's my home away from home - so i am really sad at the thought of leaving it...i want to find something comparable so that i'm not miserable over there

Also - do they have Whole Foods or Trader Joe's grocery stores (or farmer's markets) ...somewhere where you can get lots of good fresh veggies?????

Now i am getting greedy....if you live in or around this area, what are some good places to start looking at houses? We have a daughter who will be starting Kinder so we'd like a town that is family friendly with lots of parks and good schools....don't want to be too far away from civilization (i DO need my Target and Walmart!)...We were told that Hampstead is good - very good schools....i am leaning towards Wilmington as it seems to be big and i am sure they have plenty of good things to do around there...any other suggestions????

:heart: Shelley