Update - my weekend

Options
This weekend has for me had many trials, I did NOT touch the sweets, biscuits or any other comfort food though :drinker:
To cut a looonnnnnggggg story short, my eldest son's Gf came to dinner last night, and she showed her true colours! Got VERY possessive with him, after a female text him - it turned out to be my sister, but the GF would nto listen to reason! She got extremely funny, in the end, he called it off.

He went to work this morning, and came home 2 hours later, he'd walked out agan after an argument with another member of staff. I know this is something to panic about, but I was releived, this is the FIRST time he's come home when he's got stressed, he usually walks off, and we are left searchign for him for 2 days at a time - so I think we have coem to a turning point :drinker: :happy:

I haven't done my workout this weekend, I've either been baking or spring cleaning - so I must have burnt some calories in there somewhere :drinker:

As for my works, they tried to force me yet again to work this weekend, I said no, I'm only working til 1pm (yesterday) they phoned at 12:55pm expecting me to do more calls! Getting really fed up with their constantly asking me at the last minute :grumble: , but hey, I didn't crumble, so that's gotta be worth shouting about :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    This weekend has for me had many trials, I did NOT touch the sweets, biscuits or any other comfort food though :drinker:
    To cut a looonnnnnggggg story short, my eldest son's Gf came to dinner last night, and she showed her true colours! Got VERY possessive with him, after a female text him - it turned out to be my sister, but the GF would nto listen to reason! She got extremely funny, in the end, he called it off.

He went to work this morning, and came home 2 hours later, he'd walked out agan after an argument with another member of staff. I know this is something to panic about, but I was releived, this is the FIRST time he's come home when he's got stressed, he usually walks off, and we are left searchign for him for 2 days at a time - so I think we have coem to a turning point :drinker: :happy:

I haven't done my workout this weekend, I've either been baking or spring cleaning - so I must have burnt some calories in there somewhere :drinker:

As for my works, they tried to force me yet again to work this weekend, I said no, I'm only working til 1pm (yesterday) they phoned at 12:55pm expecting me to do more calls! Getting really fed up with their constantly asking me at the last minute :grumble: , but hey, I didn't crumble, so that's gotta be worth shouting about :laugh: :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    It sounds like things are looking up for you and I am really glad. You deserve a break! You did burn up some calories over the weekend so don't fret it girl! You are great!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    It sounds like things are looking up for you and I am really glad. You deserve a break! You did burn up some calories over the weekend so don't fret it girl! You are great!

Thanks Renae :flowerforyou:
    I've been reading up on the purple posts, sounds like you've really kicked butt this weekend - you go gal :wink:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

Thanks Renae :flowerforyou:
    I've been reading up on the purple posts, sounds like you've really kicked butt this weekend - you go gal :wink:
    Thanks! We are trying and hoping to see if more of our team will get involved! Its always the same ones so I guess either they don't really want to do it as a team or they aren't as motivated as we are. But that is ok, we got this one!!