Embarrassed to ask but I'm going to ask it anyway... So plea

2»

Replies

• tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    I too have been wondering that lol I have lost inches for example I used to be a 46DDD now I am down to a 42DDD but would love to drop down to DD or even D so I can buy bras from somewhere other than Lane Bryant lol I LOVE their stuff, but expensive lol 40 bucks for a sports bra when I could have gotten a 3 pack for 10 bucks at walmart lol everything I tried on there was perfect around, too small cup or perfect in cup but to loose around lol
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    You can't make your body lose fat in specific areas. Your body will lose fat in whatever order it feels like (which is determined by genetics, as far as I understand).

What you can do is to just keep losing fat, and sooner or later your boobs will lose too, at least a little bit. Do both cardio and weight lifting, stick to your calorie limits, and eat healthy! Lots of protein (100g +)!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Thanks for all the tips... I just don't want to feel like Pamela Anderson or anything lol haha I feel like that... I just want my body to be evenly proportion all over. I'm losing inches and some weight in some areas but I just hope my chest go down some lol.. Thanks all!
  • mznisaelaine
    Thanks for all the tips... I just don't want to feel like Pamela Anderson or anything lol haha I feel like that... I just want my body to be evenly proportion all over. I'm losing inches and some weight in some areas but I just hope my chest go down some lol.. Thanks all!
  • I considered myself very lucky to decrease my cup size. I went from a B cup pre-kids to an EE cup after two kids, nursing, and weight gain. I hated it, and I remember how uncomfortable it made me. :sad:

I didn't do anything in particular to target that area, but I did do general cardio, and a full body strength training routine (with dumbbells or body weight) 2-3x a week at first. I am very happy to be a C now (although I do still miss the pre-kid perkiness! :tongue: )
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    I always lose inches in my bust first. I wish I didn't, but that is just how my body is - in just like a month I've gone from a D-cup down to a B. I would say just keep doing your cardio as well as weights and eventually you will start losing there as well.
  • mznisaelaine
    I always lose inches in my bust first. I wish I didn't, but that is just how my body is - in just like a month I've gone from a D-cup down to a B. I would say just keep doing your cardio as well as weights and eventually you will start losing there as well.

I wish I can go back down to a B. It's perfect size for my body. I use to be that.. So that's an area I'm working on.. Well I'm just generally doing cardio and added alot more strength training to hope that it goes down to a B
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Um... Ok I read online everywhere that once you gain weight in your chest area it's hard to lose...When I gained weight, I gained alot of weight there and I lost 25 lbs so far and have some more to go but my chest stayed the same..... So is it true that you cant lose weight there... I thought it was made up of just fat anyway so you should be able to lose there.... Well if you know it can be done what is the best thing to do to focus on that area to lose weight or to go down in bra size? Any specific exercises? I really need to know. Thanks for you help. I am trying hard to stay encourage about this :)

As soon as I loose weight my chest vanishes, from a D to a B!! xx
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member

LMAO I am the opposite, I want to keep most of what I have, just want them a little more manageable ;)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    It really just depends. When I gained weight & then lost it as a teen, my boobs went back down from about a 36DD to a 38C. This time I went up to a 36D and have stayed about the same even though I've lost half the weight I've gained. Sometimes it comes first, sometimes it goes last. Just be patient. It will go.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member

I wish I can go back down to a B. It's perfect size for my body. I use to be that.. So that's an area I'm working on.. Well I'm just generally doing cardio and added alot more strength training to hope that it goes down to a B

OMG I wish I could have my C cups again!!! I'm a B but I think I look like a ladyboy!:sad:
  • It took a while for my chest to shrink but eventually I went down 1-2 cup sizes (depending on the bra).
  • smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    I've completely deflated. I was a very large 38DD and am a standard 36DD now. It may not sound like a big loss, but let me tell you, it's a big loss - to the point that I NEED them to be put back where they are supposed to be... if you know what I mean.
  • mznisaelaine
    It took a while for my chest to shrink but eventually I went down 1-2 cup sizes (depending on the bra).

And they shrunk basically from just working out?