Car accident

Options
Did okay with exercise this week (missing 30 minutes, which I’ll do today)
Calories weren't so good, but not aweful either
Did great with my water (soda water is a Godsent)

Didn't get any strength/core in and I was going to do one session today after church
and of course as I'm pulling into the church parking lot I get rear ended (DARNIT!)

So I call my insurance agent, who's great, he'll start everything on Monday and I call my doctor (because I have a scoliosis of the spine (curving of the spine, it's a genetic disorder you get as a kid)) and she tells me not to do strength or core and to do only light cardio until I get a check up with her (DARNIT X2)

Oh well, doctors know best!

And no one was hurt so that’s great :smile:

Replies

• Bride092909
    Options
    Did okay with exercise this week (missing 30 minutes, which I’ll do today)
    Calories weren't so good, but not aweful either
    Did great with my water (soda water is a Godsent)

Didn't get any strength/core in and I was going to do one session today after church
    and of course as I'm pulling into the church parking lot I get rear ended (DARNIT!)

So I call my insurance agent, who's great, he'll start everything on Monday and I call my doctor (because I have a scoliosis of the spine (curving of the spine, it's a genetic disorder you get as a kid)) and she tells me not to do strength or core and to do only light cardio until I get a check up with her (DARNIT X2)

Oh well, doctors know best!

And no one was hurt so that’s great :smile:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Glad that you are ok! And yes check in with your dr. There could be damage that you aren't feeling right now. And you don't want to make anything worse.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I'm glad no one was hurt, but just the same you ought to check with your Dr. to make sure you are OK.