30DS Calendar Two levels per day. Do you think I will get th

Options
So Ive created a calendar for 30DS. I alternate it with 2 days of cardio and two levels at a time. It is still 10 days per each level. Do you think I will get the same results?

23sg3yw.jpg

Replies

• JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    That's really cool. I never thought to do that. You do have an extra 30ds on the 27th so I don't know if you plan on restarting. As for whether it will work, I think so if you have done the program through once already. How do you plan on breaking it up? Will you do one in the am and one in the pm or back to back? I think splitting them up throughout the day will give you better results. Q
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thats a great idea, why didnt I think of that...lol...but seriously, I have lost 3 lbs since starting 30 DS just on week one...just started week two and im loosing inches first, then the weight followed. My suggestion is to listen to your body very carefully when doing the 30DS so you can avoid injury. I love it and cant wait to finish it.
  • Kissxx
    Options
    I just finished level 1. WIll do level 2 in another 5 minutes. Yea I plan on doing them back to back as I only have time to do it in the mornings. I hope it works. I have done bits of pieces of it in the past but never finished the whole 30 days cuz I got bored. I hope this gives me motivation. =)
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I just finished level 1. WIll do level 2 in another 5 minutes. Yea I plan on doing them back to back as I only have time to do it in the mornings. I hope it works. I have done bits of pieces of it in the past but never finished the whole 30 days cuz I got bored. I hope this gives me motivation. =)
    Okay but listen to your body. I was suggesting breaking them up because I know when I do back to back workouts, I usually don't give my all to the second one. So I usually do 30 day shred first thing in the am and then 6 week six pack when I get home. I'm able to give 100% to each of them. But if it works for you, go for it. I really like your idea and might do something similar. Please keep us posted. Q