What do YOU look forward to eating everyday?

Options

Replies

• jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    fage 0% total greek yogurt with any kind of fruit chopped up and mixed in, sometimes topped with a little granola and also breakfast - plain oat so simple with skim milk or sometimes drizled with honey or sprinked with raisins and chopped walnuts or almonds... heaven and defo helps me deal with having to get out of bed at 5 in the morning!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Dessert!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsssss
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    have a guess,,go on a wild guess......lol
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning MFP!! What have you grown to love / look look forward to eating everyday? For me, "dieting" at first eventually turned into just living / maintaining a healthier lifestyle. I always look forward to breakfast!! Lol I love my Quaker *Weight Control* Maple & Brown sugar OATMEAL! (with 1g of sugar, you can't go wrong!) I love it with unsweetened almond milk & I always add 1 tablespoon of almond butter.

I also look forward to my daily peanut butter sandwiches on Ezekiel whole sprouted / grain toast.

What are yours? :)

I eat the same thing for breakfast!!! Only I don't eat it with almond butter I eat it with a banana on the side. Once in awhile I eat sprouted bread with crazy richards peanut butter.
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    pnutbutter!!
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruits. I woke up today and the first thing on my mind was the raspberries and tangerines in the fridge. YUM.

I wish I could look forward to sushi/sashimi every day, but then I'd be broke :laugh:
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    farm fresh eggs, with spinach cooked in them....YUM!!!
    me too! but I don't always have the spinach on hand
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Im probably going to be construed as both a nonconformist and then weird..

Every now and then, I love a good protein shake - Designer Whey puts out an AMAZING Vanilla protein shake mix.... OHHH its so good! To the blender, Ill add ice, spinach, wildberries like black raspberry, blueberry and raspberry (all the safe fruits combined into one-to-two servings) and skim milk or soy milk.. I tell you, ITS LIKE CANDY! Ill even make an 'ice-cream' out of it too!

The other side is this: I love my 'rabbit food'... Give me a good old salad of complex vegetables, fresh chicken or salmon, and a wedge of lemon and lime and a few herbs. No dressing needed because that citrus purges some of the water out of the vegetables and makes its OWN dressing... OHHHHHH so good.

Yup - those are my look-forward-to for breakfast!
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    laughing cow cheese...YUM
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Food. Especially the kind with flavor!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My grilled chicken caesar salad that I have for lunch every day :) I am eating lower carb, so this fits perfectly in my lifestyle, even with the slightly higher fat in the dressing!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Chicken and chips for dinner!

Also, towards the end of my circuit training, im already tasting the For Goodness Shakes recovery drink when i get home...that makes me push the end that little bit harder!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    bacon and cheese... I know I am horrible.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options

I look forward to my shakes too! Lately, though, I have to say-I most look forward to my big heaping bowl of pumpkin pie spiced oatmeal in the mornings. :)

Do tell, where do you get this oatmeal!? I love anything PUMPKIN, so I've gotta check this out... :)
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    a bowl of porridge with a banana, greek yoghurt and a teaspoon of honey. yummmmmmmy
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Coffee. Not only is it a food, it is a food group unto itself.
  • New_Hope
    Options
    The one consistent thing is my morning cup of Stash Chai Spiced tea with splenda.

As far as food goes though, I LOVE the nights I splurge a little and make sweet potato fries (baked of course). They're delicious!
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Kroger - Carb Master Yogurt - Strawberry, 6 oz mixed with Cottage cheese - Lowfat, 2% milkfat, 0.25 cup excellent source of protein, I add fruit, such banana, blueberry, peach, pear, raspberry etc… this is also very low on calories and low on sugar.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    1 egg, 2 egg whites, peppers, onion, 1 slice cheese, and 1 thin slice deli ham...........YUM oh and yes COFFEE!!