Butt is dragging today

Options
My daughter has had the flu :sick: for the last week and I have been on "barf duty" at night when it seems to be the worst. I haven't had more than four hours sleep a night since last Tuesday.:yawn: I think I may be coming down with it as well because I feel terrible today like I am going to :sick: :sick: I did manage to lift weights for 20 minutes yesterday and today I am so sore that I can barely lift my arms. I don't want to make myself feel any worse than I already do by forcing myself to do a strenuous workout.

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My daughter has had the flu :sick: for the last week and I have been on "barf duty" at night when it seems to be the worst. I haven't had more than four hours sleep a night since last Tuesday.:yawn: I think I may be coming down with it as well because I feel terrible today like I am going to :sick: :sick: I did manage to lift weights for 20 minutes yesterday and today I am so sore that I can barely lift my arms. I don't want to make myself feel any worse than I already do by forcing myself to do a strenuous workout.
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    oh no!! You need to take care of yourself. If you're getting sick it's best to just take it easy and increase your fluids and try to get enough rest.
    I hope you feel better!!
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Sounds like you should put the workouts aside for a few days until you are feeling better. No need to make yourself sicker.

Take care of yourself and get back to it when you are 100% again!

:flowerforyou:
  • lescalante
    Options
    I so know how you feel. Rest and take care of yourself. You don't need to workout when you are feeling bad or it could tear you down more. You body may be trying to fight off whatever, so just rest. Every day is a new day. Don't try to make up for it later. Start fresh everyday where you are that day. You look great and you need to feel great not just for you but you family as well. Keep in there. I will be praying for you.
    Leslie
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    they are all right, you could do some stretching to relieve the soreness in your muscles, but take it easy esp. if you think you're coming down with the flu. Water (more so than usual) is your best friend right now...
    Hang in there-:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Oh, you poor dear.

I'm with the rest of the group - just take it easy today and drink plenty of fluids..

Hope you are feeling better soon.. janiebeth