wanted: utah friends

Options
I live in Utah county and I'm looking for some hiking/biking buddies...apply here :)

Replies

• Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Aww, I used to live there...in Mapleton. I'm now in NC. We can be friends still if you wanna, I dont follow the "standard american diet" just to forwarn :P
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    I don't live in Utah, but I'm in the Moab area a few times a year. :)
  • theraylene
    theraylene Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I live in Utah County, and am looking for some Zumba buds--and maybe someone who could bravely go to the gym with me. I am not much of a hiker or biker though. (Maybe I should have said "Not much of a hiker or a biker, yet: )
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I live in Salt Lake - not currently much of a hiker / biker yet, but working toward a fitness level that will sustain it - I used to hike a lot, we live near some of the most beautiful country on earth!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Salt Lake here - not much of a hiker though. I love to bike, but mine is so cheap I'm afraid to get more than 5 miles from the house so if I have to carry the damn thing back, it doesn't kill me :-)
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I live in Springville. Where do you guys do Zumba?
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am from Pleasant Grove.......If anyone wants to add me they can.
  • groovyghiagirl
    Options
    WOOHOOO- Look at all of these Utah Peeps! I am not alone!

Just starting out on myfitnesspal, and my new diet.... Hope we can all achieve great success together!
  • theraylene
    theraylene Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I Zumba at FUTSAL (Vineyard) with Cecilia,
    at BELLA FITNESS (Alpine)with the Zumba twins (they also teach in Springville!)
    and I just started going to a class at XSI factory in Lehi on Tuesday/Thursday mornings.