New to this...

Options
Hello Everyone,

My name is Leslie and I am beginning this journey today. I welcome all encouragement and new friends.

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,129 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You'll love MFP....I've been on here a few weeks and have met some wonderful people who are soooo motivating and encouraging....You can add me to your friend list if you'd like!!:happy:
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    welcome :) you will love this site . .I have been here 70 days and I love it! good luck :)
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP the best weight loss tool you could ever find. I've been here for 16 weeks now and the support and encouragement has been amazing. I wish you the best on your journey towards a healthier you. If you need a friend along the way feel free to add me. :o)
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome Leslie glad you are here and good luck on your journey.
  • KazziaLlewellynn
    KazziaLlewellynn Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined yesterday myself. I'll gladly encourage and help support you if you'd like. Feel free to add me I plan to be here at lease a couple of times a day to check in! BTW you can call me either Kaz or Kim. Kaz is my nickname and I prefer it, but some people dislike that name, no clue why.
  • num1
    num1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Fraser and I just came across this program while visiting the i-Tunes App Store. I have spent the last 3 hours playing around with this program and I must say I'm impressed. I am a Diabetic on an insulin pump and this program is certainly going to help me calculate my Carbs, Fibers, Protein and Sugars more closely. Are there any other "Pumpers" using this program as I would love to team up with someone or a group that has diabetes and uses this program.
  • Kikilicious84
    Options
    Hey ma! lol
    :heart:

Drink you water! :drinker: