Here I am...AGAIN

Options
Hi, I'm Amy. A couple of years ago, I lost about 50 pounds with the help of MFP. Then, life happened. So, I find myself here again. I'm comitted to doing this again and I don't really have a choice. I'm uncomfortable, I have trouble sleeping, and I hate the way I look. I've tried coming back a few times but the support on MFP was different. I hope that this time, I will not only be able to find sincere support but also give it. Anyway, I hope to become friends with all of you and together we WILL do this.

Replies

• widr
    widr Posts: 15
    Options
    HI ,
    Iam new here just want to say hello!
    Renee
  • jensway
    Options
    I love the support on here....I am a yoyo dieter and have really stuck with it since finding MFP.....I hope you get the support you need....good luck!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • spoccer
    spoccer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it .. be sure to check in at least every day and read all the inspirational stories you can find. MFP is a great source for tips and tricks ... Keep thinking .. this time will will work .. feel free to add me as a friend. We'll help each other....:flowerforyou:
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Amy!!!!...we all need each others support so you can add me as your friend if you'd like and we can do this journey together...

Norma
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome back... I'm relatively new to MFP, but have liked it so far, although I feel I have tried lots of stuff before, and lost and gained. The gains after the losses are always the most frustrating IMO.

I hope you will find the support you are looking for this time around - best of luck!

Rose
  • TainaLeirmoe10
    TainaLeirmoe10 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've got your back girly!!!