selling on ebay - gone wrong

Options
2»

Replies

• ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Ebay should just require tracking for every purchase. And I want to say that I won't ever sell anything on ebay again - but I may someday. I sure as heck won't do it without tracking though!

The buyer did not have bad feedback - but it wasn't the oldest account either.

keep an eye on em'. if they did scam you they got away with it and they will probably do it again and then mayby there will be feedback and u can file a complaint. So rude how ppl take advantage of people. Hope they didnt scam u though and it gets back to u
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    That has happend to me too, but only for a dress... I dont use ebay anymore, when I sell I never get what it is worth when I buy I pay to much! xx Sorry to hear you have lost out... xx
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS BUY TRACKING AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, a required signature upon delivery is even better. Sounds like the buyer knew what they were doing by telling you NOT to get tracking. Live and learn.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Well actually tracking benefits both the buyer and seller. The buyer to have proof the item was actually sent. The seller to prove it was sent and delivered. When you type in the tracking number it will say the actual time it was delivered along with the address.

A tracking number is free of charge if you purchase your label online. Otherwise it's small change for something this important.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I kinda hope my story helps someone else out there too. :)