Hello to all

Options
Hi! My name is Nysa. I'm new to MFP and still trying to learn my way around. I have alot of weight to loose, and I know I can do it, if I do it right. My friend Laura turned me on to MFP, it's done so well for her. My husband will also be joining up soon and working through this with me.

My biggest hurdle is exercise. I dislocated my hip and ruptured two discs in my back early last year and it's still holding me back today. I can't bend standing up, only while sitting down, and I can't lift anything very heavy. I'm trying to find exercises that I can do that will work for me, without hurting me.

I am looking forward to the support I'm sure to find here. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Nysa. I'm new to MFP and still trying to learn my way around. I have alot of weight to loose, and I know I can do it, if I do it right. My friend Laura turned me on to MFP, it's done so well for her. My husband will also be joining up soon and working through this with me.

My biggest hurdle is exercise. I dislocated my hip and ruptured two discs in my back early last year and it's still holding me back today. I can't bend standing up, only while sitting down, and I can't lift anything very heavy. I'm trying to find exercises that I can do that will work for me, without hurting me.

I am looking forward to the support I'm sure to find here. Thanks in advance!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your weight loss journey! This site is a great place to be!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thanks!