No Longer Overweight... !

Options
BioQueen
BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
So today I am really excited... because I am no longer overweight! As an adult, I have never been below 150 (and at 5'5" the healthy BMI max is 150.2) and today I weighed in at 149.3.

Technically it took about three years (with three different attempts). Freshman year of college I tried super calorie restriction (I didn't know any better because I didn't actually look at what a healthy amount of calories was). Sophomore year I tried Atkins (I bet it works for some, but my body hated it). About a year ago I weighed in at my heaviest weight, which was 180, and my BMI just reached obesity at BMI=30. It has taken a while (and I have had some compulsive eating setbacks), but I finally did it!

I want to lose another 15 pounds, but I am BEYOND happy that I am at least considered healthy.

MFP has been the biggest help - and I know all of you can reach that healthy weight too!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!