Jello=Happiness?

Options
Today I discovered 10-Calorie-Strawberry Jello (No SugarAdded), and I am hooked. It is a great snack, and I keep wanting to feel guilty because I would usually consider Jello to be like a dessert! But with no carbs, sugar, and 10 calories, I am about thisclose to ripping open the whole package and nomming them all down. And with whipped cream on top? *dies*
What are your thoughts on Jello? ^^

Replies

• k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Love Jello. Especially the Jello sugar free choc. pudding. I love foods that we can eat and not absolutely kill our day with it. No guilt, but still yummy!
  • Ashley121205
    Ashley121205 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Loooove it !!!! I didn't buy the pre-made so I have about 20 boxes of jello. I think I'll make one now. lol
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Haha I LOVE sugar free jello! I get the Kroger brand, just 20 calories for the whole BOX! You could go on a crazy jello binge and be no worse off than when u started lol :D
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I think jello is jelly here (UK) and I am sioooooooo going to e looking for the low cal option tomorrow
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love the sugar free jelly. Can't seem to find it here in Germany so I have to get my mum to send me loads over.

Soso good for those hungry moments xD
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have to confess...I love my family just a little less because NO ONE likes Jello. :laugh: I LOOOOOVE it!! I haven't even thought of those sf single serves...I'm going to the store RIGHT NOW!
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping my sweet tooth busy with Jello sugar free Indulgence mousse. It makes giving up chocolate ice cream possible.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    PS I love the title of this post!!!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I like to buy jello mix instead of the cups so I can have sparkling jello. :)
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i been wanting some orange jello all week,,, i may have to stop and pick some up...
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Okay, after reading this post a little while ago I HAD to have some Jello. Unfortunately, I had to make it so it will be set in a couple hours and I can have one tonight. While preparing the Jello, I read something interesting on the box called Jell-O Refreshers:

Prepare gelatin as directed substituting 1 cup cold seltzer, club soda, diet carbonated lemon-lime beverage or diet iced tea for cold water. To prepare with orange juice, use 1 1/2 cups boiling water and 1/2 cup cold orange juice.

I will have to try these! :heart:
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    That's it. LOL I'm making some Jell-o! =D
  • KazziaLlewellynn
    KazziaLlewellynn Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I want some jello! I'm an oddball I mix the cherry and the lime. So very good!
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    No. Gods, I hate Jello. Hate. Like... thinking about it makes my stomach turn, hate.

It's a texture thing. :laugh:

Now, if we're talking PUDDING... Mmmmmm pudding.... (also good with whipped cream, btw!)
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH!!!!! I got the strawberry jello cups and you are RIGHT Happy...they are SO FREAKIN GOOD!!!!!! Thanks for the tip!!!
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I think jello is jelly here (UK) and I am sioooooooo going to e looking for the low cal option tomorrow

Hartley's jelly is only 10 cals :)