weight loss

Options
Does it really work if u jus count calories? No matter what kind of food u eat. And workout atleast 5 times a week? Would it be possible to stll lose about 2 lbs a week? I've been on the Atkins diet and I jus vajt do it nemore.

Replies

• shaz1786
    Options
    HEY YES I WOULD HAVE THORT SOO U WOULD...

NO REASON Y NOT.. AS LONG AS ITS ALL CONTROLLED.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I've been logging since May and I'm down 50+ lbs. But I don't eat just anything, I watch how I fuel my body (see diary).
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I log everything and excercise as well.... I eat most anything I want. However, since I have been here and I am trying to eat healthier I have been including things in my diet like more spinach made salads, more fish etc. Trying to make a lifestyle change although, I don't forget about my ice cream, pudding, cookies and such. I just eat a whole lot less of that stuff now.
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yes it is true, but it is super important to eat a balanced healthy diet- it will help you stay full longer, help your body grow properly, and make you feel better in every part of your life.

The exercise is essential in weight loss and just overall health. Even if it is just walking- that is GREAT!!! Exercise is exercise.
  • kirsty0911
    kirsty0911 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think it would work. However, why would you just count calories when you can feed your body good, wholesome foods (that are usually less calories, eg fruits, vegetables).

Personally I think eating the right type of foods is just as important as calories.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I dont eat veg, grains, etc.

I just eat what i always have, but now in moderation, exercise every day, and create a nice calorie deficit.

Sure, this wont make uber fit, but i will, and am, losing fat through it :)

and btw...
    THORT

Wow...just.....wow...