another newbie

Options
Sapporo
Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
I started last Sunday and have lost 5lbs already in my 1st week. I'm aware of water weight shedding and what not the 1st week but I'm glad for it because it is motivating!
Only 100lbs left to go. I love this site so far, I've never seen a food database with everything in it possible before. I've only had to manually enter 2 things all week. Most other sites I have to enter a lot more for the brands I use. Thank you MFP for having good nutritional information.

Replies

• Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I started last Sunday and have lost 5lbs already in my 1st week. I'm aware of water weight shedding and what not the 1st week but I'm glad for it because it is motivating!
    Only 100lbs left to go. I love this site so far, I've never seen a food database with everything in it possible before. I've only had to manually enter 2 things all week. Most other sites I have to enter a lot more for the brands I use. Thank you MFP for having good nutritional information.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is really great for your weight loss journey! Good luck!
  • Colly
    Colly Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome... I just joined also...
    Keep up the good work!