Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello From Canada!

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking MFP for awhile and finally figured I would come out to say hello! I have been logging my food for awhile and after almost three weeks today I binged a little on unhealthy food :(. I figured I should come make some friends and increase my support circle since everyone here is trying to get healthy too!

I work out quite a bit. Usually run 2-3x a week, hot yoga 1-2x a week and usually do 30DS (only on L1 right now) in the evenings. Sunday is my day off! I am not too worried about losing weight and am more concerned with getting toned and feeling healthier and energetic. If anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free!

Replies

• Heya! I'm also from Canada, Edmonton. :) I had a bit of a slip up last night and it was my first in a while too, lots of cereal, it happens to everyone (I think) when stuff gets overwhelming or we're tired. I try to just use those calories the next day for building muscle and lift super heavy/hard. Doing this has helped me a lot! I just use the mantra "Eat to live, not live to eat" and it works "most" days.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Nice name!

:drinker: