klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! :smile:
  • xoxo_kelly
    Options
    Way to go! :D
  • Tracyrocksss
    Options
    Shut UP!!!!!lol! OMG! You look amazing..I am stunned---what an accomplishment and what an inspiration! wow............
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are the incredible shrinking woman!! Great hard work!!!!! Here's to the next 95!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!! Keep it up!
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    Wow. Very inspirational, cute pictures, keep it up!
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    great job:flowerforyou:
  • Ebbsies
    Options
    This!! ^ I have noticed this a lot and it always makes me smile!! :D Go you awesome work.
  • fish119
    Options
    You look great! You got so small...and your kitty got so big!! Your pictures inspire me to keep going!
  • squirrel70
    squirrel70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I was very impressed to see your photos. Do you have advice for me?
    I follow a 1200 - 1300 regime. Practically no red meat, but lots of fruit, veges, water, chicken and fish. Limited dairy. Am regularly excercising as much as I can, with arthritis. But while I am losing inches, I am not losing weight, according to my scales. Have changed batteries, weigh before breakfast but weight does not shift below 79 .5kg - 80 kgs. Any hints pleeese! Squirrel 70.
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing! Your cat is pretty cute, too!!! :)
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Keep it up!
  • Biglovelovesme
    Biglovelovesme Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! I love how you have shrunk down to tiny and your cat has grown up so much throughout the pics!
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    you look amazing! do you mind if i ask how tall you are?
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing!! Keep at it! You got this!!
  • Hyster1
    Options
    All I can say is WOW. And AMAZING!!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    You look ao amazing! I can definitely see a difference. Even in the July-now pictures. And that dress in the last pic is so pretty! You know I love Barnacle.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Do you have advice for me?
    I follow a 1200 - 1300 regime. Practically no red meat, but lots of fruit, veges, water, chicken and fish. Limited dairy. Am regularly excercising as much as I can, with arthritis. But while I am losing inches, I am not losing weight, according to my scales. Have changed batteries, weigh before breakfast but weight does not shift below 79 .5kg - 80 kgs. Any hints pleeese! Squirrel 70.

Sorry amigo, I'm not really an expert as far as this weight loss thing goes. But if you're losing inches that sounds good to me. I know that the number on the scales is important for motivation, but really loses measurements is just as good! I wish I could help more.
    you look amazing! do you mind if i ask how tall you are?

I am 5'5". :)
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    jess- you're amazing! you've come so far. it amazes me how wonderfully you've done.
  • OregonCountryGirl
    Options
    Great job!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!!! You are an amazing woman!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!