Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? ME!

Options
Hi Guys,

I've have the MFP app for over a year now and I have not used it properly. I log on for a few days and then disappear for months. It's difficult to stick to something as life changing as this; especially when your the only one in your household doing it. So I've come a-searchin' for a support network. I think talking about my progress and moments of weakness (I'm like the cookie monster everytime a pass the cookie jar) will help me on my journey XD

Replies

• deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Well welcome back! I'll be here for you. =)

5499814.png
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome back rahzel20 and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • McSlender
    Options
    I hear ya! Classic case of 'easy in theory...'
    It is hard - well, for me anyway, and somehow I can ALWAYS justify 'just one more' and convince myself it won't hurt; or 'I'll make up for it tomorrow'. But when I really try and I wake up the next day I think, 'wow, I didn't binge' and after I get excited I am just slightly more motivated than the day before and this process will continue until the motivation drives you!
    I'm very impatient when it comes to weight loss but I figure, it took a while to put it on, so yeah, same loosing it.

Best of luck to you. And there is no shame for failing (lack of a better word) every now and then. Like I said, it should be a motivation. not a pressure

:)
  • megan6709
    megan6709 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I've have the MFP app for over a year now and I have not used it properly. I log on for a few days and then disappear for months. It's difficult to stick to something as life changing as this; especially when your the only one in your household doing it. So I've come a-searchin' for a support network. I think talking about my progress and moments of weakness (I'm like the cookie monster everytime a pass the cookie jar) will help me on my journey XD

I like the cookie jar reference, because it is so Me. I thought at first that I would be like that, and have just started by logging everything I eat. So far, I have lost 20 lb by doing just that. I also joined a challenge, so I hope that helps motivate as well! I hope you find everything you are looking for here!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I love the support here, you will do great.
  • sal0118
    Options
    Welcome back! I totally understand because that was my problem until I came to this site. It helps me stay accountable.
    Feel free to add me. :)