Hi!

cszymanski
cszymanski Posts: 18
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! :flowerforyou: I'm Colleen...a teacher, wife of a coach and busy mom of 4 kids. I like to exercise classes at the Y and try to eat healthy. Unfortunately, my busy schedule seems to make it very challenging. My goal for this year is make time for ME so that I can be a happy and healthy mom/teacher/wife. I would like to lose 5-6 pounds over the next few weeks so that my pants are not so tight :grumble: and maintain from there.

Replies

• Hi! :flowerforyou: I'm Colleen...a teacher, wife of a coach and busy mom of 4 kids. I like to exercise classes at the Y and try to eat healthy. Unfortunately, my busy schedule seems to make it very challenging. My goal for this year is make time for ME so that I can be a happy and healthy mom/teacher/wife. I would like to lose 5-6 pounds over the next few weeks so that my pants are not so tight :grumble: and maintain from there.
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Hi Colleen! Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome! :drinker:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Thanks girls! When I figure out how to download pics from my camera onto my new laptop, I'll exchange Ray Lewis for myself:happy:
  • Imogene
    Imogene Posts: 12
    Welcome,

I just joined this past week myself and I have found this website is very helpful. Not only is everyone here supportive, but the site has all kind of tools to help you.
  • Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Does your laptop allow you to use your memory card from your camera? If so, you can download them that way. FYI
This discussion has been closed.