I feel Bloated

Options
every time i eat i feel Bloated why is that am i eating wrong or something???

Replies

• Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Are you allergic to wheat? A friend of mine is and she use to bloat all the time from it. Now she's gluten free and so much happier.
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Have you considered a food intolerance, like maybe milk (lactose intolerance) or wheat (gluten intolerance)?? If it's been happening for a long time, that could be something to check into. Before I was diagnosed with gluten intolerance, that's what used to happen to me.
  • Sallycinnimon
    Sallycinnimon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Also, could be eating entirely too much sodium.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Eating too much sodium? A lot of pre-made and pre-packaged foods have a ton of sodium in them... lunchmeats are especially bad... Not drinking enough water? You have to drink water to lose water. Too many carbs? Carbs (pasta and bread, mostly) make me feel bloaty and blah. Food intolerance? Milk gets me. Not sure if my relationship with carbs is something similar... or just carbs being carbs. :laugh:
  • babycloy
    Options
    Oh WWOWW! thats all good info thanks guys ... eveytime i feel bloated i feel fat but i will try not to eat can food or bread ... and see how i feel :D
  • potatosensei
    potatosensei Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dude, totally the sodium one. I've been trying to make better food choices, and the other day I made a mistake and chose a really cheap microwave chicken sandwich with a bunch of garbage I couldn't even read listed in the ingredients.

Let me tell you. Ugh, the bloating.

You could try drinking more water. That usually helps me when I feel like I've chosen something a bit too processed or salty.