Hey all

Hey I have been on here about 2 weeks, lurking in the shadows from the smart phone. This is the first time I got on here via computer, the hubby has been fussing at me to put up a picture. I have lost about 75 pounds in the last 6-8 months. My husband showed me this site, he has lost a lot more and now its time to catch up to him and be healthy with him. He has had NOTHING but good things to say about everyone on here so I figured I would come out the shadows and be more active :)

Replies

• cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Grats on the 75 lbs. I lost about 60 when I found this site, AWESOME!!!!! It is very helpful I love it and dont think I would be doing this as easy as I am without
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Welcome! Congrats to both you and your husband! WTG
  • JigglyPuff2011
    JigglyPuff2011 Posts: 32 Member
    Coming out the shadows was a good idea, I Started on the site in April 2011 and I never posted anything or said anything to anyone except the lady who introduced me to the site. After about two months of smooth sailing i don't quite know what happen I just stopped logging on! Within the third month I had gained back 9 of the pounds I had lost. Well I finally made my way back to the site about two months ago and I feel so inspired by all the people I "NOW" talk to and read their updates and blogs. I feel like with the support I wont fall off again, I feel motivated and in control and that is a great combination for change. Congrats on the weight you have lost and I hope you reached your goal. : D
  • mylyhud
    mylyhud Posts: 31 Member
    This site is wonderful!! It's helped me lose 32 lbs since Aug 1 :flowerforyou:
  • I have talked to my husband and to one friend that I told about the site. I honestly didn't realize that all the support was here, I had been using my phone to log on and it was a while before I even had a clue about all the other things you can get to on the computer version. I am loving this site!