Replies

• hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Your height: 5'2
    Current weight: 153
    Goal weight: 145
    Daily calorie goal: 1490 (0.5 per week)
    Do you eat exercise cals?: YES! Sometimes can be up to 2300 calories!
    Are you losing? At what rate?: Yep! I lose 0.5 to 1 lb per week
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm not a shortie, but my wife is. she's 4' 11" and 166 lbs. She's wants to be about 125 - 130. She got stuck at 170 for the longest time and was doing the standard 1200 calorie diet for females. I had her bump it up to 1300 - 1500 and start doing some strength training with me and her weight started going down again. She gets a little frustrated because her weight goes down so slow and mine goes down so much faster. The problem is the more muscle you have, the faster you're going to lose weight, but how much muscle can a female who's barely 5 feet tall have? We calculated her LBM to be about 105 lbs. You just gotta keep pluggin away at it.
  • elizson
    Options
    Your height: 5' 2.5"
    Current weight: 147lb
    Goal weight: 125lb
    Daily calorie goal: 1200
    Do you eat exercise cals?: Yes, but not all. Usually up to around 1400
    Are you losing? What rate?: Yes, I've lost 5lbs in the 4 wks that I started out on MFP
  • jurhee19
    Options
    Your height: 5' 2"
    Current weight: 135
    Goal weight: 130
    Daily calorie goal: 1200
    Do you eat exercise cals?: no, I do not eat my exercise calories
    Are you losing? At what rate?: yes, Its about 1 to 2 pounds a week. I've lost 97 pounds in 7 months
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    Current weight:146lbs
    Goal weight:125lbs or thereabouts
    Calorie goal: 1200
    Do you eat exercise cals? Yes, some. I don't usually eat them all back in case I have underestimated my calorie intake or overestimated my calories burned.
    Are you losing? At what rate? Yes, most weeks anyway. Usually between 0 and 3lbs per week.
  • superxc55
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    Current weight: 123
    Goal weight: 115
    Calorie goal: 1200
    Do you eat exercise cals? I haven't been, and its been about 8 weeks. But, I also wasn't aware prior that I could possibly be under eating calories, so now I'm trying to incorporate a small amount of my exercise calories at a time.
    Are you losing? At what rate? It averaged around .5 a week. I haven't been losing (or gaining though luckily) for the past few weeks. Thats why I'm trying to up the calorie intake, because thats the only solution I have left!
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump for later