Hello from newbie!

Options
I am new to this website and ever so grateful to my cousin who recommended it to me! :)

I am attempting to "get back on the horse" so they say. Looking forward to using this site to help me achieve my weight loss goals! I want to change my lifestyle and get back to being healthy.

Looking for some motivation to get off this couch....

Replies

• ConnieSG
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You will find so much information and support here... Feel free to add me
  • Connie_TN
    Options
    Welcome to the group!!! Lots of folks here to keep us motivated. I have a blouse hanging on a nail on the wall...I can't fit it yet..but It motivates me to keep going! And I have a pic of my wedding dress printed out on the wall aswell.
    Add me as a freind if you like. We can do this!!!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here. You've found a great tool and community. The key is the support network you put together. That will hold you up, hold you accountable, and smother you in praise as you achieve. It works. Feel free to add me if I can help.
  • den_w
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses - I feel the love already! :)
  • CaseyKay1980
    CaseyKay1980 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Cuz! I'm glad you like the site! There are a lot of great people on here and so many motivating strories! Let's get on the horse and ride!!!
  • den_w
    Options
    Hey Cuz! I'm glad you like the site! There are a lot of great people on here and so many motivating strories! Let's get on the horse and ride!!!

Hi!! Let's ride this journey together... "Life is a journey, not a destination!" :) Thanks C! You rock and I'm so proud of you already!! You're an inspiration! :)