Then Leave!

Options
Then LEAVE:

I don’t understand why uttering those words has become so easy for me. “Then leave,” I easily yell! I came to the conclusion that when I yell leave I am really crying out “Please Stay”. I am afraid of being left alone, I am afraid of not knowing where Ill end up, and most of all I am afraid of being wrong.
Do you rather lose someone you love over pride? I know when I yell things I don’t mean its mainly because my pride wont allow me to get hurt. This shell I have to protect my feelings is made of stone. Think twice before you utter mean things!!!

MyBLOG : Msindependentnot.com

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    ....this isnt' where I parked my car...:huh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

It's level P4 - not P3. Let's get out of here.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am glad you realize what you are doing.
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • sunshineshica
    Options

It's level P4 - not P3. Let's get out of here.

LMAO!!!! u all r silly
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    LOL that just made me bust out laughing..
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I very rarely say things I don't mean, these days. I make sure to always be the best possible version of myself in arguments. It's not easy and I don't always succeed but I can count the number of times I've said something I didn't mean in the last year. That would be ONCE. And I immediately apologized and apologized again, profusely, the next day. It's important to me that the people in my life know my authentic feelings for them, instead of my "in this very heated moment" faux-feelings.

In fact, that was the only time I've yelled in the last year, too. It's been a good year. :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I very rarely say things I don't mean, these days. I make sure to always be the best possible version of myself in arguments. It's not easy and I don't always succeed but I can count the number of times I've said something I didn't mean in the last year. That would be ONCE. And I immediately apologized and apologized again, profusely, the next day. It's important to me that the people in my life know my authentic feelings for them, instead of my "in this very heated moment" faux-feelings.

In fact, that was the only time I've yelled in the last year, too. It's been a good year. :)

You're my hero. I've been working on this very hard over the last few years, but I fail much more often than you, still.