30 DS starting today!!! who's with me??

Options
Im starting my 30DS again today as i started but gave up!!! This time i am determined not to give up, im gonna do the first 10 days on level 1, the next 10 on level 2 and the last 10 on level 3!!! who fancies doing this with me and helping each other to not give up and carry on??

Even if u dont want to do this challenge, who fancies encouraging me to carry on?? as i really need this!!!

Come on guys lets do this!!! :bigsmile: :blushing:

Replies

• ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm starting Monday!! My first time so I'm really excited!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I just finished last Tuesday but I'm here to encourage you.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    im restarting today as well altho im going to go to sleep in a few mins ill be starting the 25th too lol since its 12:42 in the am i will be missing 2 days this saturday and sunday ill be camping but we'll still finish about the same time im sending you an add
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Babe ill join you on weds when I get back xxx
  • Prestonsmumma
    Prestonsmumma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday!! My first time so I'm really excited!
    Yay go girl we can encourage eachother to continue when we find it hard!! Jst done mine and I'm mega sweaty but feel sooo much better for doing it!! :0)
  • Prestonsmumma
    Options
    I just finished last Tuesday but I'm here to encourage you.

Thanx Hun when u finished did u see a difference?? An well done to u for completing it!! Go u xx
  • Prestonsmumma
    Options
    im restarting today as well altho im going to go to sleep in a few mins ill be starting the 25th too lol since its 12:42 in the am i will be missing 2 days this saturday and sunday ill be camping but we'll still finish about the same time im sending you an add
    Accepted Hun!! Yay another to help eachother along the way!! Let me know when ur up so I can erge u on Hun!! Go go go happy shredding!! Lol xx
  • Prestonsmumma
    Options
    Babe ill join you on weds when I get back xxx
    Oh yes u will!! Lol I need someone to kick my *kitten* into touch!! Lol hope ur having fun on ur hols babe!! U look stunning in ur dress btw xx
  • Shannons1
    Options
    Im on day 3 level one..i will help encourage you, as long as you do the same to me!! : :flowerforyou:
    I had the same idea 10days on one, 10 on two and 10 on three...
  • lolollama
    Options
    YAY!

You can do it :D

I have just finished day 4 of level 1 and will be moving to level 2 in the next few days!

It is such a good workout and after looking at all of the before and after photos on the thread I linked below I am SO motivated to do it for the whole 30 days! Can't wait to see the results!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253907-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread
  • gdkerplunk
    gdkerplunk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'll help with the encouragement! I started over and just finished Day 3. I was so tired after a long day with the kids that I fell asleep with my oldest when putting her to bed. I kept waking up with Jillian saying, "Get up! Do your Day 3! Don't skip it!" I kept swatting her away like a fly. Finally, at 3:30am, I got my *kitten* up and just did it. :P
  • Prestonsmumma
    Options
    Ok ladies I have completed day 2 of the 30ds even though I was very sore an have a poorly bubba!! But feel better for doing it and had a proper good sweat out!! It's amazing how much I can sweat after doing 20mins of exercise!! Phew 

I hope ur all doing or have done ur shredding today, come on girls we can do this!! 
  • NicolelaJones
    Options
    Im starting today! I bought the program on itunes for $8 :) Cant wait!!
  • Prestonsmumma
    Options
    ok day 4 at the ready and even though i was sore yesterday and day b4 that, i am feeling less sore today jst goes to show that working through the pain helps!!!

good luck guys!! and keep at it!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: