What's your fantasy ?

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Since were staying nonsexual....
    I often have dreams/fantasies of being in great shape and running off road trails. Usually always with a fit and gorgeous dude by my side. Tearin it up.
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    My fantasy is waking up tomorrow to see all of my hardwork pay off by slipping on the dream size 4 pair of jeans I bought in July and realize I fit in them. Just like that, poof I went from an 8 today to a size 4 tomorrow.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Since were staying nonsexual....
    I often have dreams/fantasies of being in great shape and running off road trails. Usually always with a fit and gorgeous dude by my side. Tearin it up.

IF I were to start running...it would have to be trails...preferably up around Lake Tahoe. Kind of like mountain biking, on your own two feet lol.

That is all...continue on lol.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Being thrown against the wall and having my clothes ripped off... no sexual stuff involved ofcourse haha :wink:
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    My fantasy is to be the soul person that controls the worlds water supply.......
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    to be able to have a baby, or be able to find a way to adopt one
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Ah! My fantasy is being a beautiful size 10 with this awesome Kim Kardashian body! Posting sexy photos of my body on facebook and just rubbing it in everybodys face who called me fat and ugly. Omg ad heels! I want to wear some high red pumps no! Black Christian Louboutons! With a sexy chanel bag. Ooooh! I want to be this hot 21 year old sexy bombshell! I only lost 8 pounds but im almost there lmao! I wan5t to prove all my haters wrong! I cant wait! THE WORLD ISNT READY FOR BIANCA!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    I have a fantasy of hitting the Powerball for multi millions and having the time & money to do everything I want to do.

Other than that one, the rest are all sexual.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I have always fantasized about living in the Renaissance...or in some ancient Japanese/Chinese era.

My first scenarios is monogamous...XD It is like the game The Elders Scrolls (I travel by horse, live off the land, and have a small townhouse on the bay near the city. I write by candlelight and go fishing/traveling a lot), as well as the anime Spice and Wolf mixed together (I travel with my love, he barters/trades, while I cook dinner and clean up the house. When he comes home, I serve him dinner, and then we cuddle up by the fireplace and talk about our days). xD

The second scenario is polygamous, and I am the strange white girl who becomes a princess and has a bunch of gorgeous naked men. They all have accents, and I can take a few to bed to keep me warm at night (no heaters)...Although I usually have a pack of random animals I saved who sleep in this giant bed as well...It is around 10 times the size of a king size in my dream, so I have naked Chinese/Japanese men, wolves, pigs, Elk, cats, pigeons, etc there as well). In the waking hours I get massages, and eat salmon roe/lobster/crab xD

I also have fantasies involving gorgeous androids or me being someone's cyborg. :bigsmile:

Ps: I completely forgot to mention, I also have fantasies of shrinking...sometimes as small as 6 inches tall. And of course, having some weird magical powers to go with it...It's really weird, I know xD

This.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    If we're staying PG, my fantasy would be owning an island (like Johnny Depp or Richard Branson) and spending my days doing nothing but playing with my kids on the beach, workin' on my tan and sleeping in a hammock under the stars at night. I would want all my extended family to live on "my island" too.... or at least the ones that I can stand for long periods of time.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Two chicks at the same time.
  • crisanderson27

Waaaay more work than it's worth...and the aftermath usually isn't pretty.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member

2 men at the same time! :wink:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member

Not always the case.... :wink:
  • crisanderson27

Oh...really now...lol?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member

popcorn2.gif
  • Two chicks at the same time.

This was mine when I was like 23... Since it happened, I haven't really had one. -_-
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member

popcorn2.gif
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member

Kinda sounds like you had the "wrong" chicks........:wink:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member

Kinda sounds like you had the "wrong" chicks........:wink:
    Kinda sounds like some of the women here are the 'right' chicks!
This discussion has been closed.