No Longer Overweight - Plus Pics!

Options
BioQueen
BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
Hello!

So I had recently posted that I am no longer overweight! I started a year ago on MFP at 180 (Obese at BMI=30). Sadly, I did NOT take any before pictures at that weight (you couldn't have paid me enough at the time). I am a struggling compulsive eater. It has taken me a year to lose 30 pounds (and technically three years if you count the other things I tried and failed at [that were not healthy]). I do have some pictures at around 165... and here they are. I THINK they were taken around this past April.

fFNE5.jpg
AHUjt.jpg

Here I am NOW, at 149.3! Technically no longer overweight (BMI<150.2)! I want to lose another 15 pounds, so I will probably be doing another before and after later. BUT I have never been this weight in my adult life. I used to be 150, but it shot up to 155 soon... then 160... etc. And including my NSV for the day - I ran 6 miles to celebrate! I have never run over 4, and in highschool I never used to finish the mile run because I was embarrassed about my time. I couldn't even run an entire way around the quarter track.

4skVo.jpg
LH1fR.jpg

There is also a little Jillian Michaels thrown in there. I lost most by running and working at a barn this summer.

P.S. I hope the pictures work.

Replies

• nbgirlie
    Options
    nice job!
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    aWeSoMe!!!!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wolf whistle! Congrats!
  • docHelen
    Options
    fantastic job. well done
  • Jamazurunner
    Options
    Amazing transformation- you should be so proud! I'm not sure if you need to lose another 15 pounds, but you know your body best. I love that you celebrated by running 6 miles, you are a rock star. That's the best way to celebrate such amazing success. Sometimes I forget that working at a barn can burn some serious calories!

Congrats again, and keep doing what you are doing- its obviously working!!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    amazing congrats!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    you look great! congrats!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :)
  • smashleyt
    smashleyt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look SO great and are such an inspiration! Congratulations!!! :)
  • badcarmine40cal
    Options
    Congrats! stick with it! It pays to be a WINNER!!!! 2nd Place is for the first loser. I wish you all the support and keep plugging!
  • JJeMitchell
    JJeMitchell Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!!!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    MARVELOUS! You look great and you obviously feel better about yourself by the clothing you are wearing. Confidence is beautiful on a woman!
    Congrats!
  • rebeccagustafson
    rebeccagustafson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I am completely inspired!! Way to go!!
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good job. I love that you ran 6 miles to celebrate! :smile:
  • mondeflottant
    mondeflottant Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job and Lovely <3
    Thank you for sharing, this is very inspirational !
  • FineWine2003
    FineWine2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So inspiring
  • FabYoLess
    Options
    That is fantastic...way to go!
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! How tall are you by the way?
    You're current weight is my goal weight, and you seem to have a similar shape to what I had at that weight before so it'd be good to know so I can hope/dream to be there at some point!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! How tall are you by the way?
    You're current weight is my goal weight, and you seem to have a similar shape to what I had at that weight before so it'd be good to know so I can hope/dream to be there at some point!

I am 5'5" - you can definitely make it!
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Eeee
    Same here!!
    You just filled me with sooo much hope! If you don't mind me asking, what size are you now?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!