I love..............

Options
Oatmeal! the real deal not the instant. its filling tastes amazing alone or with some splenda and cinnomen or even brown sugar. and all in all its not that many calories for how much you get and how filling it is. i just had the real serving size (Yay im learning to controle portions!) For dessert and wow...im full. another plus is its heart healthy and its a whole grain! i forgot after all these years of eating bad things like fast food 24/7 and ice cream, candy, chips, pop, how much i really love to eat healthy how good it feels. Food tastes amazing when there is no guilt washing it down!

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    Oatmeal! the real deal not the instant. its filling tastes amazing alone or with some splenda and cinnomen or even brown sugar. and all in all its not that many calories for how much you get and how filling it is. i just had the real serving size (Yay im learning to controle portions!) For dessert and wow...im full. another plus is its heart healthy and its a whole grain! i forgot after all these years of eating bad things like fast food 24/7 and ice cream, candy, chips, pop, how much i really love to eat healthy how good it feels. Food tastes amazing when there is no guilt washing it down!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Amen to the guitless tastin good!
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter