Dosha type

Options
I am a firm believer that mental/spiritual health is just as important as physical health. Has anyone looked into their dosha types and ate healthy according to it? I am just curious if it does truly benefit you as a whole. I was reading up on it last night, and my dosha type fits me to a tea but I never workout the way that they suggest I would benefit the most and ironically the weight never stays off. It also says to avoid dairy and sweet veggies and fruits. Usually I do but when I do eat them I feel ill with an upset stomach. Just thought it was interesting and if anyone else has looked into it.

Replies

• kris23
    kris23 Posts: 44
    Options
    I am a firm believer that mental/spiritual health is just as important as physical health. Has anyone looked into their dosha types and ate healthy according to it? I am just curious if it does truly benefit you as a whole. I was reading up on it last night, and my dosha type fits me to a tea but I never workout the way that they suggest I would benefit the most and ironically the weight never stays off. It also says to avoid dairy and sweet veggies and fruits. Usually I do but when I do eat them I feel ill with an upset stomach. Just thought it was interesting and if anyone else has looked into it.
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    I tried this just to see what it said.
    I do not think these are very reliable, fun maybe, reliable no.
    I took 2 different "quizzes" at 2 different websites. One says I am "Vata" the other says I am a "mixture of Kapha & Pitta".