I will never put a diet pill in my mouth again

Options
2»

Replies

• malouina
    malouina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I DON'T DRINK COFFEE SO REALLY DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT PART, I TAKE IT AS RECOMMEND. i TRULY BELIEVE I WAS EATING HEALTHY. IF YOU CHECK MY DIARY I NEVER HAVE ANYTHING THATS NOT GOOD FOR MY BODY. BUT THIS THING MAKE ME SKIP MEALS AND FELT FULL THE WHOLE TIME I WAS ON IT. PLEASE THINK TWICE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOUR BODY WHEN YOU ARE ON THIS DRUG. I USED TO LOVE IT. I MEAN I TAKE THAT THING AND I CAN GO FOR HOURS WITH MY WORK OUT. BUT REALLY NOT WORTH THE STOMACH I WAS HAVING OVER THE WEEKEND AND THE PAIN...
  • michedarnd
    michedarnd Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't see it as a "stupid decision" or "the coward's way out." Many of us use MFP, plateau, and STAY that way. I have a body that tends to fight me VERY hard on weight loss, too. I'm not using the strong diet pills because I get chest pains from them, but I've tried them when my body has turned stubborn even when I was doing everything "right" or according to the weight-loss formula. If I aimed for 2 pounds/week, and actually LOST at that rate, I wouldn't have even tried them, but a couple of years back, when I hit plateaus and STAYED there for MONTHS, I started using MaHuang (now banned, I believe). It got the weight off -- until I had children, anyway, but I suspect it had last poor effects on my body. I avoid them, now, too, but don't knock yourself upside the head about it. Plateaus enrage EVERYBODY -- especially if you are heavy -- need to get thinner for your HEALTH -- and then, your body fights to stay UNhealthy!

That said, I'm sorry that you had such a catastrophically bad reaction to it!
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow, glad you are going to be ok. I tried those also and all it did was make me sick and puke everyday. Needless to say I stopped them right away.
  • malouina
    Options
    thanks guys for the support i am feeling much better
  • lalinzki
    Options
    thanks guys for the support i am feeling much better
    Just stopping by to see how you are doing :)
  • malouina
    Options
    I am doing better thanks for checking up on me means a lot
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Wow! So glad you're ok. I'm also glad I threw the "sample bottle" that GNC gave me away after reading the ingredients.
  • stephreed11
    stephreed11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Not to be rude, but I think something else may have caused this issue, unless you overdosed on them. I know many people with great success while taking OxyElite & I have taken them as well. Had no side effects other than the energy I needed & a bit of an appetite suppressant...which is why I wanted to take them in the first place. I'm not for just any diet pills, but I've done my research on these & from personal experience, haven't heard of this reaction just from taking the recommended dose. Hope they can find what caused your illness, & hope you feel better soon!