New and excited...

Charisa
Charisa Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all,

I am happy that I found this site...

I have totally neglected myself such that I have not attempted to exercise and did not consider what I put into my mouth due to the fast-paced lifestyle I lead.

Enough of that! From this community I ask for your support in working towards a healthier me and I look forward to supporting you all too!

By the way, I not only want to be healthier overall, but I gotta get in shape to fit into a wedding dress :)

-Charisa (pronounced Sha-ree-sa)

Replies

• Hello all,

I am happy that I found this site...

I have totally neglected myself such that I have not attempted to exercise and did not consider what I put into my mouth due to the fast-paced lifestyle I lead.

Enough of that! From this community I ask for your support in working towards a healthier me and I look forward to supporting you all too!

By the way, I not only want to be healthier overall, but I gotta get in shape to fit into a wedding dress :)

-Charisa (pronounced Sha-ree-sa)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey Charisa! Welcome and good luck!

This is a great site and I bet it helps you reach your goal and get you in that dress!:wink:

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Welcome Charisa! This site is really great and very informative! Good luck to you and getting into your wedding dress!
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    I am right there with you. I just found this site yesterday and am totally hooked. Good luck to you! You can and will succeed!
  • ManJayPet
    ManJayPet Posts: 13 Member
    Welcome! There are a lot of wonderful people here! You will get all the support you need! Good luck!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Welcome!
This discussion has been closed.