UK Girls on Slimming World with Lots to Lose?

Options
Ok, I know that's fairly specific but thought I would ask. Would like a buddy in a similar position to me!

xx

Replies

• hanface1984
    Options
    I'm following Slimming world and have about 3 stone to lose and im from the UK.

Woooo
  • jameslucy
    jameslucy Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I joined slimmimg world two weeks ago and followed the plan exactly and gained pound and half first week and stayed the same the next week. Dont know whats happening. Hope I do better tomorrow night.
  • PrincessMiriamele
    Options
    Thanks both for replying! Jameslucy - that's not good! Good luck and Let us know how it goes?
  • saramathers22
    Options
    I am going to try slimming world! Joining Monday, and would like to lose 3 stone! x
  • diddy12
    diddy12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Slimming world sounds interesting - but does it work?
  • bicestertwinmum
    Options
    I'm starting slimming world on wednesday - have heard good things about it but time will tell! Have around 3 stone to lose too, so in a similar boat to a few on here.

Feel free to add me as a friend - the more support the better! not really sure how I'll log the food part on here though as slimming world has a lot of "free" food and you don't have to count it at all - maybe just log the exercise bits...

Here's to lots of good losses!

Helen x
  • wittyusername
    Options
    I've been doing Slimming World since September & have lost 29lbs so far but still have about 90lbs to go so id be happy to be your buddy :) x